SportsPro Live 2020 will take place at Here East, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London.
Here East is well located with excellent transport links at nearby Stratford, and the Overground at Hackney Wick. For a quick and easy solution to find the best possible route for you, check out the Citymapper link below.
Free shuttle bus
- Here East provides a free bus service to Stratford and Stratford International stations (five-minute journey time).
- Buses run approximately every five minutes 7am – 11pm Monday to Friday
Train (London Overground)
- Hackney Wick is the nearest Overground station to Here East, about 6 minutes away on foot
- It’s one stop away from Stratford station or 15-20 minutes from London’s central transport hubs
- Trains run approximately every 7-10 minutes
- Stratford is nearest Tube station, on the Central and Jubilee Lines: it’s a 20-minute walk from Here East (or a two-minute journey on the Overground from Hackney Wick)
- The Central Line connects to Bank (10 mins), Tottenham Court Road (18 mins) and Oxford Street (20 mins)
- The Jubilee line will take you to London Bridge in 17 minutes
Dockland Light Railway (DLR)
- The DLR at Stratford connects Here East to London City Airport and Canary Wharf in 15 and 9 minutes respectively
- With the A11, A12, A13, M11 and M25, Here East is well positioned for access by road