The invite-only executive forums will be threaded throughout each day of SportsPro Live 2020. Taking place behind-closed-doors to allow for candid conversations, the participants will be encouraged to share challenges and solutions impacting their roles and companies. Covering topics focusing on Sustainability and Digital Transformation, the forums are exclusive to rights holders and sports properties and will incorporate unprecedented knowledge sharing, collaborative problem solving, relevant case studies, and most importantly – intimate networking with your peers.
Tuesday 28 April
Bringing together the key figures and organisations leading the challenge ahead of sports in becoming a sustainable industry. Sports have a unique opportunity with its reach to truly champion the cause. However, in order for sports to make a greater impact on sustainability, it will require greater collaboration and initiative. Topics include:
- What technology and innovations are driving sports towards sustainability? What long term considerations need to be accounted for when looking at innovation?
- How to overcome the challenges of hosting major events in a sustainable manner?
- How sports can use their brand power to amplify sustainable initiatives to their fans?
Wednesday 29 April
Many clubs, leagues, and properties are well on a digital transformation journey to become a business that’s fit for 2020 and beyond. Many are succeeding, but also some are being challenged and needing to pivot their strategies as they learn and the market place evolves. The Digital Transformation forum will cover topics including:
- What are the latest and most important digital trends rights holders need to focus on adopting? How does sport get ahead of this digital revolution?
- What monetisation models are proving most successful? What aren’t?
- How to utilise fan engagement and employ data for improved results?
Interested in joining? Speak with a member of the SportsPro team today.